From idea to print
On day through the screen printing technique in the historical Venetian atelier, where we will experience the elaboration and the 3 colours printing of your graphic, draw, or photo.
- Introduction to silkscreen technique, analysis of some works of art archived in the laboratory.
- Elaboration of your own work.
- Breakdown in different tones and colours, evaluating the effects and layering of colours and transparencies in printing phase.
- Realization of acetates and frames.
- Preparation of inks and choice of the printing paper.
- Three colours printing in 20 copies on paper cm 35x25 that will be numbered and signed.
- Fifteen copies will remain to the participant and five will remain in the archive of the laboratory.
At the end of the workshop you will receive a certificate of participation. Final aperitif.